Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Typical Day at the Cricket


From a feeling of jubilance


To...disappointment....


Ok. I love my country but how I wish there was some competition in cricket. Yesterday, at the first day of the second test, I thought,there just might be a bit of competition. As Australia's top nob batsmen all fell after only 134 runs, Symonds and Hogg went on to more than double the the score, with the partnership achiveing 174 runs. Oh well, at least they are both nice people cricketers. Nob face Clarke managed to score only one misely run. That in itself made it a good day at the cricket. Oh and the fact that Indian spinner Harbhajan Singh was giving me the eye when he was fielding. But Stev(o) reckons he just wanted a passport.


Victory short lived - Indians celebrate after the first wicket falls


At least I could enjoy beer with my mates


And Charlie's knees turned red

1 comment:

Syms Covington said...

That's far more of Charlie than I ever hoped to see.